Design Verification Testing
UPC can offer the following testing and measurement services at our laboratories:
- High speed video up to 500,000 fps, tracking of five motion points per frame, monochrome, eight synchronised videos in single frame.
- Programmable Force displacement testing, compression and tension from 0.1 N to 2500N range, speed 1mm/min to 500 mm/min
- Programmable Torsion testing, with complete or partial rotation reading down to 0.0003 Nm.
- Programmable pressure decay testing, 14 bar maximum pressure, leak rate down to 0.001 Ml/min. Seals or packaging.
- Metrology – conventional, contact comparitor, optical 2D with feature auto detection at up to 100X magnification.
- Weighing – 200 gm range at five places (10 Mcg) resolution.
- UPC custom flow system – 0-50 lpm, -100 to 700 Pa reading. Either auto-triggered over ramp rate or manual flow control
- Environmental testing – minus 40C to plus 180C with cycling.
Video above not appearing? Click here to view
FAQ: How many repeat measurements are needed to report a critical dimension?
UPC A: Three repeats and report the average as a single measurement.